I decided to resume use of this blog since school has stopped occupying every free moment of my time. I'm not studying abroad this summer (but do I EVER wish I was...sigh). Instead, real life is starting and I'm getting ready to move to DC. Well, technically, to northern Virginia. I'll be there for a year in a rotational program, and then second year I could be anywhere, which I love.
I went to pick out my apartment about a month ago and LOVE it. The complex is brand new, allows pets, has a pool, and it is walkable to work. I've set the moving date of June 30, and work starts July 14. Until then, it's going to be a whirlwind of buying stuff for work/my apartment and saying good bye to everyone.
1 comment:
Hooray for blogs! So excited for you and your new kitty. : )
Post a Comment