Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Kitten!!


So, I decided to adopt a kitten my second week in DC. It took me 3 trips to the animal shelter but I finally got an 8 week old tabby (well, with my much delayed posting, he's not 10 weeks). I named him Roddick (yes, after Andy Roddick). He's absolutely adorable, but also an absolute terror when he wants to be. He is convinced I need to wake up at 6am (which is exactly a half hour before when I need to get up) and attacks the back of my head in my sleep. Other than that, he's pretty sweet-watches TV from my lap, greets me at the door when I come home, etc.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love your kitten. : ) Hope things are still going well with you, looks like your NY trip was lots of fun. Talk to you soon!