Add Connecticut, NYC, and Las Vegas onto that last post and you'll see that I was home for all of 6 days in the month of May. The travel was awesome, but it feels soooo good to be back to a regular schedule again. Even though, it's not really for long, because I'm going on vacation next week. I'm heading off to Europe to see Ireland, Norway and Sweden with my brother! So excited!!
This past weekend was my time to rest and get caught up with my friends here. Blue Mesa happy hours returned, saw an amazing 80's cover band downtown, went to a local brewery, spent a lot of time at the pool, watched the Wings game with some friends, and I BOUGHT COWBOY BOOTS! After being away from Texas for a month, I decided it was time to embrace the culture haha.
It's been crunch time with grad school as I've got 2 homeworks, a final, and a group project due on Monday. I'm contemplating not taking my fourth (and LAST!) course this summer because I'm REALLY sick of taking classes that aren't going to account to anything besides pleasing my employer. I'll have to take it eventually though, so it's a matter of getting it done, or waiting until next January to take it.
Next rotation starts in July, and I'm pretty sure I won't see daylight until January, so wish me luck...and LOTS of fun until then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment