So, there's not much to update on, but since I'm sick I've got plenty of time to finally update. Life here has gotten pretty routine and I'm settling in. Neither my kickball nor my softball team has won a single game, but it's been fun. Well, actually just softball is fun. Our kickball "coach" is pretty much crazy. She freaks out at the umps and whines about calls...in KICKBALL. St. Patrick's Day was fun, but it was also the week of my final for accounting so that put a bit of a damper on my festivities. Taking two weeks off from classes was fabulous, and now I'm back in class #3. It's definitely the last thing in the world I want to be doing though, especially with the spring (read: Michigan summer) weather here. I've finalized my rotation for July, and I'm going to officially be able to say that I build fighter jets. I'm going to be getting owned by a production work schedule, and pretty much have zero social life, but you can't beat the experience.
My parents and cousin Andy are in town this weekend, and I'm really excited, I just wish I were feeling better. Hopefully a good night's sleep will do me some good so we can make the trip down to Austin on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment